The Harbor Kids are having a Back to School party and you're invited! The event will be held in the harbor kids building at the Harbor church for 6:30.
It's going to a super fun time and we hope to see your awesome, world changing kids there.
HARBOR KIDS' CHURCH
- You will bring your child to the Harbor Kids' building, located at 2100 Anita Boulevard.
- You will have to park and enter the foyer door to the main sanctuary.
- Walk your child in and check him/her in at the Check-In counter. A Kids' Church volunteer will guide you through this process.
- Once your child is checked in and has his/her name tag, they are to go into the refreshment area until time for Kids' Church. Volunteers will be there to serve the children.
- On the first Wednesday of every month, Student Ministry will be having service in the main sanctuary, so Check-In will be moved to the Office Building next door.
- Wednesday Kids' Church ends at 7:45PM. Please be ready to check your child out at this time.
- We will not release your child to anyone but you. Remember: you must return the sticker you were given at Check-In in order to check your child out, for security purposes. Do not lose this sticker.
- Please wait at the Check-In/Check-Out counter for a Kids' Church volunteer to bring your child to you and complete the Check-Out process. Do not go past the counter to retrieve your child. This will help reduce confusion for our volunteers.
- On the first Wednesday of every month, Student Ministry will be having service in the main sanctuary, so Check-Out will be moved to the Office Building next door.
- All doors at the Kids' Church building will be locked, except the door into the foyer. Security will be posted at this door and the breezeway door leading to the restrooms.
- Parents are not allowed by any means past the Check-In point. This is for the safety and efficiency of the Check-In system we have in place.
- To check a child out, you must have the sticker you were given at Check-In. This is to ensure that our children remain safe and are returned safely.