HARBOR KIDS' CHURCH
- You will bring your child to the Harbor Kids' building, located at 2100 Anita Boulevard by 8:30AM for the 9AM service and 10:30AM for the 11AM service.
- Please arrive by 8:55AM for the 9AM service and 10:55AM for the 11AM service.
- You will have to park and enter the door to the Administrative Offices.
- Walk your child in and check him/her in at the Check-In counter. A Kids' Church/Nursery Team volunteer will guide you through this process.
- Once your child is checked in and has his/her name tag, they are to go into the refreshment area until time for Kids' Church. Volunteers will be there to serve the children.
- You must come to check your child out after service. We will not release your child to anyone but you. Remember: you must return the sticker you were given at Check-In in order to check your child out, for security purposes. Do not lose this sticker.
- If you would like to visit with other adults after church, please come check your child out and then return to the adult service location.
- Please wait at the Check-In/Check-Out counter for a Kids' Church volunteer to bring your child to you and complete the Check-Out process. We do not want confusion in the sanctuary.
- All doors at the Kids' Church building will be locked, except the door into the foyer. Security will be posted at this door and the breezeway door leading to the restrooms.
- Parents are not allowed by any means past the Check-In point. This is for the safety and efficiency of the Check-In system we have in place.
- To check a child out, you must have the sticker you were given at Check-In. This is to ensure that our children remain safe and are returned safely.
- Refreshments will be served until 5 minutes before each service. No snacks will be served after that. If you arrive after, please ensure that your child has eaten breakfast.
- For early arrivers, games will be put out in the sanctuary.
- Children are encouraged to bring their Bible, but please leave all toys/other items in your car or at home. We don't want to see their favorite things missing or broke.